THE Authoritative Source for
Aesthetics Industry Intelligence
Guidepoint Qsight’s exclusive Aesthetics industry solution has rapidly become the definitive resource for market intelligence on the Medical Aesthetics industry.
Qsight’s intelligence offering combines unique Market Model insights based on analysis of proprietary point-of-sale data coupled with our proprietary TRACKER survey panel to empower detailed analyses of the aesthetics market at the practice, patient and product level.
Gain deeper visibility than ever before into patient demand around your products, comprehensive insight into the competitive landscape, identify business trends and forecast opportunities, founded in essential information not available anywhere else.
Access Key Industry Insights
Aesthetics Market Model
In-depth analytics on Point-of-Sale Data: basket analysis, brand loyalty/switching, loyalty program profiles, pricing elasticity
Transaction-level metrics: dollar spend amount, number of transactions, discounts, average price per transaction
Facility-level information: size, geographic location, total sales volume, number of practitioners
Patient attributes: age/generation, gender, geographic location
- Since 2021, with data inception from 2017 and additional historical data
- Patient Spend Captured: $8.5 billion from 11,000,000 invoices
- Nearly 1,000 practices (55% MedSpas and 45% Physician Practices) representing 3,000+ clinic locations
- Unit of Analysis: Transactions
- Update Frequency: Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly
Body Contouring & Skin Tightening
Qualitative insight from physicians on key topics of interest in the aesthetics space
Company, brand and product sentiment and practitioner outlook
Custom, proprietary survey questions
- Since 2007
- Over 100 physicians and practitioners surveyed (Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, and Non-Core Physicians)
- Unit of Analysis: Physicians
- Update Frequency: Monthly
Non-Surgical Fat Reduction & Skin Tightening Devices
Cosmeceuticals & Retail Skincare Products
Targeted Solutions for Your Business
- Identify the most common treatment pathways for patients, in terms of temporal order of treatments and brand switching
- Uncover which brands are most susceptible to being switched away from
- Determine products and procedures combinations that are most often purchased in the same visit
- Distinguish if younger patients are using a wider array of products and procedures pre- or post-pandemic
- Discern treatment differences between age groups
- Understand patient and facility size correlation to multiple brand use over time
- Study if the number of treatment options at a facility impacts individual patient treatment usage
- Explore the impact of unit price of injectables (dermal fillers and neurotoxins) on brand selection
- Evaluate if facilities that charge lower prices per unit for injectables attract more patients
- Define patient profile and utilization trends across various loyalty programs, including Allergan Brilliant Distinctions, Merz Xperience+, Galderma Aspire, etc.
There are few sources of data which can be viewed as authoritative as Qsight to develop strategies and executable field tools.
Qsight data has become a critical resource for our organization. It has directly impacted how we measure our impact in the market and has provided us with critical insights that have influenced our go-to-market strategies.
Request a Demo
To learn more about Guidepoint Qsight and how we can help you uncover in-depth insights into key medical aesthetics segments, request a demo with us below: