As time and resources become increasingly precious, it is more important than ever to have a valued data partner that you can trust.
Qsight works closely with clients to identify the information that moves their business forward, builds data sets specific to achieving their goals, and evolves with them, providing continued service as strategies develop.
Rather than simply providing data, Guidepoint Qsight becomes an extension of our clients’ teams, offering complete end-to-end support, including quantitative analytics expertise and the ability to provide primary research on demand.
Our holistic approach to accessing essential information leverages a unique mix of data assets, including:
- 4,000+ health care facilities (including ASCs)
- 700M+ facility-level transactions
- 5M+ distinct products
- 5,000+ durable medical equipment pharmacies
- 10,000+ procedures tracked annually
- 2,000+ accessible physicians globally across a wide spectrum of medical specialties
After applying our proprietary mapping and data cleansing practices, clients can analyze the data and draw conclusions quickly in their preferred file format or through our dynamic platform, Qsight Monitor.